By submitting the Competition application, the participant gives his/her consent to the processing of personal data in accordance with the following information on their processing, and confirms that he/she has read and accepted the Competition Conditions before registering for the Competition, and that he/she agrees with the fact that not granting or revoking this consent excludes his/her participation in the Competition.
By submitting the application, the Competitor gives his/her consent to the Organiser to process the following personal data as a controller, in accordance with Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter only the “Regulation”), and Act No. 110/2019 Coll. on the processing of personal data, as amended:
- Name and surname
- Date of birth
- Phone number
The Organiser processes the personal data provided only based on the consent given by the Competitor and for the purpose of fulfilling the contract – ensuring the Competitor’s participation in the Competition. These data will be processed by the controller for the duration of the contractual relationship.
The provision of personal data is voluntary. Consent can be revoked at any time, for example by sending an e-mail or letter to the contact details of the Organiser.
Personal data is processed by the Organiser as the controller, but personal data may also be processed for the Organiser by processors acting on behalf of the Organiser. In this case, the Organiser undertakes to ensure that the processor fulfills its obligations under the Regulation.
Under the Regulation, the Competitor has:
- the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time
- the right to request information as to which personal data are processed and to obtain a copy of such data
- the right to request access to such data and to have it updated or corrected or to request processing restrictions
- the right to request the deletion of such personal data¨
- the right to request explanations
- the right to data portability (in case of automated processing)
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for the Protection of Personal Data if there are doubts as to compliance with the obligations relating to the processing of personal data
Personal data provided by the Competitors shall not be provided to third countries.